16.1.10

Time for something new.



Now that my application for MArch is finally complete, it is time for something new. Although I know that my heart will not be fully stress-free until I know about my result in about two months or so, there is nothing I can do about it. So fingers crossed, hoping for the best!

Over the past month, we had been quite busy replacing all the old systems of the house to more current ones. When everyone around us, including our relatives, continously comment on our craziness to be able to live in a construction-site as such, we in fact felt very rewarding to be able to see things improve day after day. I can't believe that we have been living here for over a month now. It already, up to this point, looks so different from how it was when we first purchased the property.

As a way to document the progress of the house, as well as to build up my photography skills, I had been determined to start a 365 project. Cheezy? Perhaps. But I think this is the best way to get myself to actually learn the full potential of my camera and perhaps exploring an alternative career path in the future...because office work is really not my thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment