23.1.10

Doodle.



Over lunch today, there was a great discussion about the edge details to our new closet doors, some cheap metallic panels which we have found in the AS-IS section from IKEA about a month ago. The connection details which I want to achieve for our new steel rails was also brought up. A sample will be made soon, so please stay tuned. Afterall, I guess you know you are an architect when you begin doodling during lunch on your napkins...or at least that's what I strive to become.


Today, we have also accidentally discovered a wholesale store which sells unique kitchen sinks and faucets at 30% of retail price. They carry the designs which I always dream about when flipping through my design magazines; clean cuts, rectilinear, sharp, durable. I am absolutely happy with the sink which we have picked, as well as the other equipments that come along with it. Pictures of it coming soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment