24.1.10

"Coke, here's your new home!"



The corridor on our second floor used to be excessively large for its given purpose architecturally. As a way to make better use of this circulation space, we have decided to shift the doors to the master bedroom (far left) and the studies (far right) forward by a few inches to allow for the insert of new wall cabinets. These are built with layered maple wood which will later be varnished simply with a gloss finish. Et voila, the new home for my Coke collection. For those who don't know, I am a huge Coca-Cola collector. I had been collecting coke items, anything from bottles to toys, since junior high school. But due to lack of display space in my old house, I have stopped adding new items to my collection in recent years. But thanks to my dear cousin, two new bottles from this year's Vancouver Winter Olympic special editions had just been added to the family over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment